Looking for a Job
The Center for Career & Co-op offers many resources and services to help you with your job search.
Looking for a Part-time Job
The Part-time Job Program is a grant funded program open to all currently enrolled EKU students. The program will help you identify possible off-campus employment opportunities.
To search for Part-time positions:
Call 859-622-1296 to set up a meeting for individual assistance.
2. If the position is listed with the Center for Career & Co-op, the Employer’s Name will be withheld. Record the job title of the positions that interest you. (example: Job Title (###-#) Part-time Position)
3. Contact the Center for Career & Co-op with job titles for application information at email@example.com or 859-622-1296
Looking for a Full-time Job
The Center for Career & Co-op staff is available by appointment to discuss your individual job search questions. We are happy to assist you with any of the following:
- Exploring career opportunities in your field
- Exploring Co-op and Internship opportunities
- Advising on job search strategies
- Interviewing tips
- Critiquing resumes and cover letters
- Evaluating job offers
- Other areas as needed
The table below lists the Career Liaison for each college. To set up a meeting with a staff member, contact the Center for Career & Co-op by phone at 859-622-1296 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|All Co-op and Internships||Click to View|
|College of Letters, Arts, and Social Sciences||Click to View|
|College of Business and Technology||Click to View|
|College of Education||Click to View|
|College of Health Sciences||Click to View|
|College of Justice and Safety||Click to View|