EKU's Center for Career & Co-op can help you prepare for your job interview.
We offer personalized assistance to help you prepare, so no matter the type of interview, we are here to help! This section will get you started in preparing for the big day.
To schedule an individual appointment:
Click on the Student-C3 CAREER EXPRESS link at the top of the page.
- Your username should be the first part of your EKU email login (before the @). Your password should be your EKU Student ID#.
- If you’ve never logged in before, please complete the required fields in your profile record and submit it to our office.
- We will then activate your account and you’ll receive an email telling you that you have full access to the database. NOTE: This will not be immediate, especially if you do this on a Friday or during the weekend when our office is closed. Please allow a day or two for the process.
When you get logged in, please follow these steps to make your appointment.
- On the left of the screen under “I want to…” click on Make Appointment.
- On the next screen, you may click on the dropdown arrow under Type to choose the Paraprofessional you wish to meet with, if you have a preference.
- Then on “Filter By Date Range” you can click on the dropdown arrow to choose the date range you’re interested in.
- To make your appointment, click on the time you wish to meet on the date of your choice and the appointment is made.(if you receive an error message follow the directions below to cancel an appointment to see if the appointment was accepted.)
- You will receive a confirmation email and the day before your appointment, you will receive a reminder email.
If you should have to cancel the appointment, you can log in to your C3 account, click on “View My Activity” in the left block and then choose the Appointments tab on the next screen. Then click on Cancel beside the appointment. If you need to cancel the appointment within 24 hours of your appointment time, you will need to contact our office, 859-622-1296.