Need help with exploring careers or choosing a major?
Schedule a career counseling appointment with a professional staff member at the Center for Career & Co-op. Our office provides a variety of resources for you to:
- Heighten self-awareness through career assessments (i.e. Do What You Are©, Strong Interest Inventory©, Myers Briggs Type Indicator©, O*Net Online Assessments)
- Explore career options that fit with your personality/interests/skills/values
- Identify your strengths and the skills you offer potential employers
- Discover specific career paths within academic majors
- Gain specific knowledge regarding employment trends, supply and demand, destinations of past graduates, realistic salary ranges and make connections with the wide range of employers that recruit at EKU