Dress for Success & Dining Etiquette
Dress for Success
Dress for Success Closet
The Dress for Success Closet is intended to provide business clothing and interview attire to EKU students seeking part-time jobs, internships or full time employment. The program enables students, who do not have the ability to purchase appropriate attire, to receive the attire needed to be competitive in the job market.
Dress for Success Closet guidelines-
- The closet is open to all students; usage is not based on need. Usage of the closet is completely confidential.
- The individual must have an interview scheduled for a professional part-time job, co-op position, internship, full-time job or graduate school/professional school interview.
- Clothing may not be borrowed for class presentations or social events.
- Each individual is limited to one outfit.
- Clothing is to be kept by the individual for future use.
To schedule an appointment to visit the closet by calling 859-622-1296.
Other Places to look for clothing:
- Resale stores (Goodwill, Salvation Army, Consignment Shops)
- Major Department Stores
- Online resale and discount stores
Tips (downloadable PDF file)
For a more detailed training, register to attend EKU Senior Step Day.