Co-op and Internships
List Co-op or Internship Positions
EKU's Center for Career & Co-op can provide employers with an excellent pool of well-prepared candidates.
What are the benefits for the employers?
- Proven cost-effective method to meet both immediate and long-term human resource needs.
- Opportunity to evaluate potential career employees.
- Decrease the turnover of graduates employed in career positions.
- Strengthen your relations with colleges and students. Through evaluations, advisory boards and other means, employers can work with colleges to ensure an effective curriculum.
- Provide employers with valuable professional and technical assistance and bring new talent and ideas into an organization.
- Provide continuous job coverage since two students can alternate the work assignment.
- Students serve as ambassadors for the employer on the university campus.
(job descriptions must be emailed as word or plain text documents)
- Fax: 859.622.1300
- Mail: Center for Career & Co-op, Whitlock Building 468, CPO 62, EKU, 521 Lancaster Avenue, Richmond, KY 40475
- Call: 859.622.1296